Tuesday, December 25, 2012

College Football Bowl Pick 'em

One of the four fantasy sports in the Ultimate Fantasy League is College Football Bowl Pick 'em.

My strategy was quite simple this year, I googled "college football bowl lines and computer projections". I glanced at the first couple hits until I found I site that looked trustworthy and similar to how I might predict them in my head.

Our UFL rules require each person to pick the winner of the game and put a number of "confidence points" on each winner. I ordered the confidence points based on the spread, so for example, the game with the highest spread was my highest confidence pick (worth the most points). I picked several upsets based on computer projections and the little college football I watched over the season.

So far so good, I've only missed one game of 7 so far - the one I missed was worth about 20 points though...

No comments:

Post a Comment